COMMUNITY LAW TALKS
We provide talks to community groups on a range of legal topics.
Community Law Talks are free presentations about the law in everyday, easy-to-understand, language.
We can speak to community groups about a range of legal topics, including:
- how to identify a legal problem
- family violence
- legal issues for young people,
- cross border differences in law
- separation and relationship breakdown
- seniors’ issues/elder law
Contact us for more information or to request a Community Law Talk for your organisation or group.