WHO WE CAN HELP
We provide free legal assistance to people living in North East Victoria and the Southern Riverina of NSW across 17 local government areas. Our service helps people who are disadvantaged or vulnerable, and would not otherwise be able to get legal assistance, particularly those living in regional and remote areas.
- people experiencing family violence
- children and youth
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- people with a disability or mental illness
- the elderly
- low income earners
- people from non-English speaking backgrounds.
We provide free legal assistance over the phone or in person at various locations, including:
- Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service
WHERE WE CAN SEE YOU
We provide free legal advice over the phone or in person. Below is a map of where we can see you, call us to make an appointment.